Sunday, January 29, 2012

Walk down sickly lane...

Wed. Nov. 5th 08

"I don’t know if this is my way of having to go out with a BIG bang, but I am just so miserably SICKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE this! I can hardly spend any time with the kids. I feel an almost constant need to throw up, and this is nearly ALL the time! I have maybe one hour through out the day where I feel okay. But that’s about it!!! I feel so bad because I never smile, and I fear my poor kids must hate this! I hope it goes by fast! I keep reminding myself of the miracle that will come from this. That helps. 6-8 weeks seems so far away at this point though. I just hope and pray it goes by fast. I honestly think this has to be a boy. So similar to past “boy” pregnancies!!!!"

"P.S Obama got elected as President. I’m scared…."

My boys found an old desktop computer that I thought was no good anymore. When we couldn't get it to work several years back I was devastated because lots of photo's were lost, along with my journal entries from when I carried Scarlett. When the boys rebooted it yesterday and got it to work I was so excited, you have no idea.

Above is a journal entry that made me so happy I am done having children, but at the same time, reminded me that the pain required to have them is truly worth it.

P.S I am still scared of Obama...