Thursday, January 5, 2012

It was his fault!!


Christmas break was great. Absolutely wonderful for the first two weeks. But when that 3rd week hit, all heck broke loose, and I thought I might kill someone...myself included. I don't know what the deal was, but the kids became so incredibly bored and stir crazy that it seemed all they wanted to do was fight. They also tried to resist what I told them to do, which isn't very common because they know I'm a tough cookie when it comes to stuff like that. I thought about sending threatening letters to their teachers insisting they start back early, but I didn't think that would work. Instead we just got through it. Boy, oh boy do I need warm weather. If I could just get my sweeties out into some warm air, problem above would have been easily solved. But alas...we are still alive...school is back in, and everyone is a little bit nicer now.