Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stand up...



I know I could have got these up a lot sooner but I have found I have to do things on my own time, and not fight disorganization. My head is in a happier place this way.

These are a few pics from the school Christmas program. I didn't take them. They were sent to me from a teacher, and they warmed my heart.

I love that my kids are in a place where worshiping heavenly father and Jesus Christ are not condemened, but welcomed.

I'm thankful they don't have to call it a "Holiday Program." They can say "Christmas Program." With that said...I am so impressed with kids that go to public school too. Kids that stand up for what they believe despite what they aren't encouraged to say.

The world is crazier than when I was a teenager. It's only going to get worse. I think there are some pretty awesome kids in this world that are proving that they can take on the challenge.