Monday, January 9, 2012

Hitting the mute button...


I think Christian is attempting to turn down my voice box in this photo. Too bad we don't have remote controls to mute out the people around us, when we get tired of listening, but I guess that could backfire if our kids could turn us down.

Chris is always having to take continuing education courses to keep up with his profession. Why don't we have those for moms?? I am constantly having to up my game and come up with new ways to motivate the kids to be obedient. Be it bribes, or promises, or just plain getting mad (which never works, by the way.)

But, I have said it before and I'll say it again. It's going to fly by. It already is! And I will just keep getting through each day, because all in all, it is so worth it. This really and truly is the happiest time of my life. That doesn't mean I won't continue to fantasize about remote controls for kids though.