Friday, January 13, 2012

Hats...


You know you have a lot of boys when you walk into your laundry room and there's a million ball caps hanging on the hooks. I have walked pass these hats a gazillion times, and haven't thought twice about them, other than them being in the way and falling off the hooks and me having to pick them up. But today I thought about how the boys, one day soon... will tower over me.

I find it funny that I had 4 sisters and one lone brother. Before I got married I knew very little about boys. And yet am raising three of them. I can honestly say that I know without a doubt that they love me. I am their world. One day this will change. Someone else will fill that role. So until then, I will enjoy their loudness and wrestling (oh that darned wrestling) and one day miss them breaking every shred of furniture I have ever owned.