Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Why I Love The People I Love...Part III


This picture says it all as to why I love my boys. I sat them down to take their picture and instead of sitting there as the girls had, happily posing for pictures... they goofed off, over and over and OVER, until I was finally yelling "SIT YOUR LITTLE REARS STILL, AND SMILE!" They finally did after about 30 shots. In retrospect I'm sort of happy they acted that way because I am already laughing as I look at the pictures. Truth is, I ADORE my boys. When I think of the future, I picture 3 men towering over me, and offering me love and protection. They already give me this at the young ages of 5, 7, and 9. For whatever reason these boys think I am the greatest, and they love and need me so much. And I'll tell you a secret...I NEED them more.