Thursday, October 22, 2009

I know I know, I have been a most horrible blogger the last few months! But I am turning over a new leaf now that Scarlett is 4 months old. It's time to get back to real life! I have come to the conclusion that there are not enough hours in the day. I don't know about the rest of you mommies, but I feel like I am constantly putting my children on the back burner. Not because I don't love them, or I don't want to be near them, but because there just AREN'T enough hours in the day. I need more of me then just ME!!!! I need two or three of me gosh darn it!! I did attempt to do play dough the other day and also coloring, and here is a picture of Grace playing with foam stickers that were originally intended for paper, but ended up on her face. When I looked at this picture it reminded me of how much I love her and all my kids and how I really DO need to spend more quality time. Anyway, check back often, as I am also trying to be better at documenting my crazily busy life :)