Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why I Love The People I Love...Part I



Over the next few days I want to share with you why I love the people that are great in my life...I will start with number one...my husband Chris. My natural instinct is to say I love him because he's a great father. Kind, loving, affectionate, blah, blah, blah. All of this is true, but it's the little reasons I love him the most. I love him because when I wake up in the morning looking scary (and trust me, my curls can go just a little hay wire) he still tells me I am beautiful and yummy. Whether or not he's telling the truth is yet to be discovered, but for now I'm choosing to believe him. I love him because I am number one to him. No one in his life has ever taken priority over me. I love him because he's the one that makes breakfast in the morning because I am not a breakfast person. I love that every Saturday for the past 12 and 1/2 years he has let me sleep until 9:00 AM every Saturday because he likes to get up early. I love him because he's not a pansy about changing poopy diapers. I love him because he like guns, is very conservative, and shares my views on politics and religion which is so important to me. I love him because he bites the end of my nose, and I laugh because I think it's funny and cute. I love him because he wants so badly to get a supply of food storage so that if something catastrophic happens he can say he was able to feed his wife and kids. I love that he works his butt off to keep us in a good financial position. I love that for whatever reason he thinks I'm really smart. Okay...plus I have to admit, he's a great father. Loving, kind and affectionate. I will stop now, but one more thing...I really do love this man.