Monday, October 26, 2009

Why I Love The People I Love...Part II


I was originally going to tell you why I love all my children as a whole, but I love my girls and my boys for very different reasons at times, so for now we'll start with why I love my girls. Gosh, lately I have been picturing the fact that one day when I am in my 50's, I will have three lovely women in my life. Them, plus me makes 4. I picture us talking and shopping, and getting and giving one another advice. I picture us cooking together, laughing together, crying together, and so what if this sounds corny! For now though, I love being able to go shopping with Halee, or playing play dough with little Grace, or holding little Scarlett in the rocking chair. Nurturing is one of my favorite things to do. Thank goodness I will one day be a Grandmother, or I may have (in the future) fallen apart with out being able to snuggle a baby! Oh, and I love PINK! I love having someones nails to paint and helping Halee straighten her hair! I'm so blessed to have had three girls and three boys, because they have given me so much joy in every way imaginable.