Friday, October 23, 2009

Having so many kids has made me realize how different and unique each one of them are, and yet they also have so many resemblances. When little Scarlett came into the world, one of the first things I said was "It's Halee!" She looked so much like her, and continues to. I'll be changing Scarlett's diaper and feel like that I am literally raising Halee as a baby all over again. It reminds me of one of my favorite lines from the movie Cheaper By The Dozen when Bonnie Hunt says to her Husband of their oldest daughter "And then you blinked." One day Halee was tiny, and the next she's becoming a beautiful young lady...the next thing I know she'll be a grown woman. It really DOES happen in the blink of an eye. Below is a picture of my Scarlett, and then Halee (growing up on me.)