Monday, December 12, 2011

Dying brain cells, and a bigger heart...



I have turned into an airhead. I didn't used to be this way. I have tried to figure out how it happened, and the only conclusion I can come up with is that over time, my brain cells have begun dying. Maybe from having six kids? This is a possibility. On that note though, my heart has grown and I have gained wisdom that I wouldn't trade for the brain of Einstein. These sweet children are worth it all.

They each gave me special little heartfelt gifts for my birthday. Every gift touched my heart.

My husband treated me like a Queen all day long. The funny part about this, is that he treats me Queen like on a daily basis...he really does. If you know him, you know I'm not exaggerating...but on my birthday, it was times 10.

So, all in all, turning 34 could have been a whole heck of a lot worse. I feel blessed.