Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A story of charity...

Last night Halee prepared Family home evening. A family night we have every Monday, where we have a little spiritual thought, games, and treats. My kids love helping get involved by preparing the thought themselves. Halee was in charge last night, and she showed a video to us that truly touched my heart. I must have a serious case of Christmas, because I cried as a watched this animated video...and continued to be emotional for quite a while afterward. It's so simplistic yet so very profound. It made me realize how very blessed I am...and also, how important it is to reach out and serve others. The Lord has truly blessed my family over and over again, and my goal is, that even in my weaknesses I can reach and pay it forward when the opportunities arise.