Tuesday, November 29, 2011

School...


So, I guess I was wrong about Grace loving preschool. She has had so many back and forths since starting Prekindergarten. One minute she loves, it...the next she's in tears, begging to stay home with me. I have been struggling with what to do. Chris and I talked (I'm so thankful for his approach sometimes) and he said "She's only 4 years old. Who really cares if she's in preschool? She'll be grown before you know it. Just let her stay home." That was all I needed. My mom gave me the same advice. Ever since I made up my mind, I have been so happy with my decision.

I bought some work books to keep Grace entertained and so we are doing a little bit of "home" preschool. We do this while Scarlett naps and it's giving me the chance to just be with my Grace. I'm going to enjoy this time, because Chris is right...she'll be grown before I know it.