Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014...

At what point do you tell your kids that they are too old for Easter eggs? I have an almost 16 year old and I admit...she looks like an adult searching for eggs. So I figured it out, how long do you wait before you pull the plug? Forever. At least until they leave the house, that is. Yes I know, I am a bit ridiculous. They are just growing up way too fast and I am more than happy to allow them to look for eggs as long as they want to.

We spent Easter weekend with my mom and dad. I love spending time with my parents and being able to see them as often as possible. I am so lucky to live close enough that My kids can know their grandparents, at least on my side. I wish we could see Chris's family more. But the point is, with his family and my family combined, we have a whole lot of love.