Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Family, I love you...

Yes...we FINALLY got our little sister out to visit. It's been over five years since she came this way. She has four children that have fallen in deep love with...not that kind of love. The kind where u want to pinch the crap out of your nieces and nephews cheeks. They are terrific, respectful, loving, obedient children. Gina, you done good.

April, Gina and I all went out by ourselves one night and that was a blast. I loved watching April laugh so hard she thought she might pee. I don't know what was funnier, her having to pee, or the panic in her eyes that she might. It was fun and only could have been better having David and Joely with us. My kids always say we all sound alike and have the same mannerisms...and that's a huge compliment to me, because I think they are all hilarious and amazing. 

And as always, I loved seeing my mom and dad. Without them I wouldn't have all these terrific siblings.