Tuesday, December 10, 2013

36 years ....

I can't decide which I love better...mothers day, of my birthday. I love both these days because Chris and the kids really do make such a concerted effort to make me feel loved and appreciated. It also means I might not have to do laundry. I like that part. Chris started celebrating my birthday last night by asking things like "can I make you a special breakfast?" Or "I'm going to make dinner tomorrow night." Things like this mean more to me than any gifts I could ever receive.

How do I feel about turning 36? Well it helps that my husband is 8 years older than me...I know I can't catch up to him so I always feel younger, and since he's a guy and doesn't really care about his age he's cool with this too. 

I'm thankful that in this day and age, pics can be edited. You'll have to see me in person to know I have wrinkles and that kinda makes me happy.

Cheers to not being 40....yet.