Thursday, May 2, 2013

What was I thinking???????

This is hypothetical before and after. *Mel happy* is me before I decided to run the scary grueling tough mudder race, and the *mel scared* is me ever since I signed up (which was a year ago.) I'm surprised I don't have an ulcer from all this worry. I knew going into it that fear would be my biggest opponent. I get scared of lots of strange things. I don't like tight spaces, I don't like having my feet off the ground (especially above water) and I don't like getting cold or shocked. Ooops...all of the above is what tough mudder race series is all about. Crap. Still trying to figure out why I decided to do this in the 1st place and now I have only one month before the race. Crap again. If you pass me on the street and see the *mel scared* please reassure me with lots of lies that everything will be just fine and have absolutely no need to be afraid. That will help a bunch. Crap, crap, crap, crap.....okay I'll stop.