Thursday, May 2, 2013

Grace Elisabeth...

Dearest little Grace Elisabeth. I thought after having 3 precious boys that dad and I no longer knew how to create girls. I really wanted to experience that again, so when we went in for an unltrasound while pregnant with you, and I was told you were a girl...I cried. On the way home that day (in December 2006) the radio was playing "It's the most wonderful time of the year." That felt so true for me at that moment. When you decided to enter this world, you came out crying your sweet little heart out. You seemed scared and unhappy with the whole thing. You cried all night long. I started to think you were going to be a very naughty baby. But to my surprise, we brought you home from the hospital and you didn't cry anymore. In fact you hardly ever cried about anything, ever. You were always happy and content. To this day, you are happy and content, and loveable beyond words. We love you for everything you are Grace. Happy birthday to our sweet 6 year old.