Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial day and a great family...

We went to see my wonderful family over Memorial day weekend. We all got together and cooked out hotdogs and hamburgers. Food was great, company was greater. I love being with my family. I have great sisters and brother. I only wish our other two sisters and their families could have been there. You know what else makes me happy? My husband adores my family. So many families I know have issues loving their spouses family. It's hard to mix two families, no doubt about it. We are raised differently... then expected to mesh as one. It's very tricky. But Chris has always been close to my family and that makes me a happy girl. I know they think he's pretty great too. It makes my parents happy that I am well taken care of. P.S Dad gave all the kids leftover reading glasses that he no longer needs. The younger ones wore them all weekend. Fun times.