Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Their back...(said in scary voice)

Two more days until school is out. I love Summer vacation but I have to admit that a small part of me is scared of what it holds. Will my children be nice and kind to each other? Will the house be a horrible mess with only me cleaning? Will we be twiddling our thumbs wondering what to do every single day to stay busy? Will the older kids be totally uninterested in going to parks because when you hit 11, suddenly parks are lame? Will the little kids hate watching movies that bore them to tears because the older kids prefer big kid movies? Will murder be commited? Just kidding, that's taking it a little too far. Honestly though, I do this every year. And then I love having them all home. They are actually great kids, believe it or not. I am just a high anxiety person at times. Truth is, every year when school is ready to start back I want to cry because I miss them so much and love having them around. But, I know I will have my days where hiding under a rock will be essential for my survival. I will keep ya posted.