Monday, June 25, 2012

Big changes...

Okay, so 3 year olds are not babies anymore. My Scarlett turned 3 today. I haven't had a 3 year old without another baby in tow for many, many years. I wondered if her turning 3 would bring longing for another baby, but to my surprise, it has not. I am actually really enjoying being able to focus on the ones I have now. I have a teenage daughter and a son who isn't far from teen years either. It has been wonderful being able to give more to them now that my sweet children are getting older.

I love my sweet Scarlett. She is beautiful light. She is the youngest of 6 which means she can be very, very fiesty indeed. But who can blame her? She has lovely curls that make me smile. She has eyes the color of the blue sky. She has a dimple that makes me want to pinch her cheeks off. I love her with all of my mothering heart.

Happy Birthday, beautiful.