Saturday, May 12, 2012

My mother means the world to me...

Happy Mothers Day to my Mother. She taught me on a daily basis as a child the true meaning of of what it means to be selfless. She sacrificed any and all personal desires to serve her family. She got me to church every single Sunday of my life, and on time to top it. She took me to any and all church activites because she wanted that for me. I always knew when she came to pick me up from somewhere, she would not be late. I could count on her. She gave me stability. She gave me predictability. I needed that. She taught me about Jesus Christ. Not a word of gossip ever passed her lips. She truly taught me values that I will hold deep in the inner most sources of my soul, forever. I thank heavenly father daily for sending me to a home where abuse did not occur. Where love abounded. Where I felt safe. Thank you mom.