Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I like this job...

Chris isn't going to do Mother's day half way. He never has, and never will. He has the ability to make me feel like I am the most special woman on earth. If there's a room full of beautiful women, I know he's only looking at me. I'm blessed in every way to have him. My children made it a spectacular day too. I can't tell you how many times Grace asked "is it almost Mother's day yet?" as though it were Christmas. They each got me adorable little gifts...and heartfelt cards. To be honest, I'm not sure where I would be had I chosen a different path from motherhood. I know with every part of my soul that raising these wonderful people has taught me more about love, and compassion, and kindness, and joy than any other thing on earth. I wouldn't trade that for any other accomplishment in the world.