Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm going there someday...



So, on Monday I decided to take the kids to the the new visitors center located at our LDS temple. The kids were so cute when I told them Monday morning that we were going to the temple. Scarlett kept saying "I want to go to the temple!" It was so cute.

The kids surprise me with their testimonies. Halee especially has become so spiritual. She loves to watch video's about Joseph Smith, and she reads her scriptures by far more than her mother. I need to learn from her example.

While we were there we watched a video about family, and I felt so grateful to know that I will be with my family forever. Without knowing this, I would be a complete mess. I am so blessed to have these special people in my life. I owe it all to a loving Heavenly father.

It was a trip none of us will ever forget. It brought us closer together.