Tuesday, March 27, 2012

15 whole years...



It happened. A miracle occurred. I actually left all 6 of my children and ran away with my husband for our 15 year anniversary. It was more than wonderful. It was only for one night, but that's progress.

We went shopping, ate out at a variety of our favorite restaurants, and saw The Hunger Games. We stayed up late, and I slept in while Chris worked out and read the newspaper. It was so nice to be alone. It reminded me of what great friends Chris and I are.

We laughed so much and though we missed our kids, we were reminded how much fun we have together when we're alone. It was a a good eye opener into my relationship with Chris and made me happy to take on the next 15 years.

Thank you to Tammy for being brave enough to take on all 6 of my children for 24 hours....I owe you one.