Thursday, June 30, 2011

What would I do without you??


I love having a little testosterone in this house. I don't know why, but lately I have felt so grateful to have boys. I now they can be messy and loud, and break everything I own, but all that pales in comparison to what they bring to the table.

Just the other day we went on a drive that I was unfamiliar with. After driving for a good 1/2 hour, I went up another road...stopped to look at some kittens for sale, and went back the way (or so I thought)I came. After about 5 minutes Austin and Connor say "Mom? Where are you taking us?" I said "I'm going back home." They said "Then why are we getting closer and closer to the mountain?" Oops...they were right. It was like a had little compasses hanging out in my car. I love feeling protected. Not only do I have this luxury in my husband but also in three wonderful boys that love me so much.