Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here we go again...


I did it. I got another animal, which I pretty much swore I would never again do. You see, I was taken to family court the other day by my son Austin who claimed that he and his siblings are the only kids left on the earth without an animal. He also touched on the fact that we have gotten dogs, cats, birds, fish, hamsters...(you name it, we've tried it) and given them away. What could I say? He is right. And it didn't help that he had 5 other little witnesses to back up his claims. But oh, how I hate animals. Yet being the guilt ridden mother that I am, Chris and I decided to try one more thing that we haven't tried yet....baby bunnies. I think I can handle this. They are outside in a cage. They poop in the cage and not in my yard. They don't make any noise. They keep themselves clean. And they keep my kids outside, instead of inside, wreaking havoc in the house. So, there ya go...pray for my poor deprived children that this one lasts more than a week.