Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scoot your tush over please...








We had a fabulous Memorial Day Holiday spent with my family. Gosh, I love going to see them. But, this is what our car looks like whenever, and wherever we go. Does anyone realize how full this car is? You have to see a picture to realize how overly packed it is. Imagine then, packing for 8 people? It can be 3 days, or it can be 7. Either way, it's going to take at least 2 large suitcases that you have to sit on in order to get zipped, and several small bags. That doesn't include camera cases, mini DVD players, movies, diaper bags pack 'n' play, etc. The list goes on. Oh, and of course my good old box fan. If you who know me well, you know that I cannot sleep without the luscious noise of my loud fan. I blame my mom for this. She made sure we had one while we slept from the day we entered the world. Anyway, without a doubt we have a lot of crap to bring wherever we go, and somehow or another, I still love to travel with my family. Someone shoot me please.