Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday sweet little Grace...



Grace Elisabeth was born on May 1st. My May day baby. It was a sunny day and I went into the Midwife begging to be induced a few days early. The lady had pity on me, and agreed...I can very pushy if I'm truly desperate. Sometimes I wish I could tuck her right back into my tummy though, her and all of my babies. I miss having them so close, but am amazed to see each of them grow and blossom into beautiful, wonderful people that I just so happen to adore.

A few things I love about this girl of mine? She will cuddle all day long if you'll let her, and often times, that is just what this mama needs. She also has a funny sense of humor. She is a social butterfly that loves to spend time with friends and even her brothers and sisters. She is nurturing and loving and feels bad when she hurts others. She has a kind heart and loves Scarlett even when Scarlett is yanking on her hair (which happens all the time these days.) All those curls are just too pretty to leave alone I guess. I love you my Grace...You are and angel in our lives and a critical piece to the Chapman family puzzle! Happy Birthday! xoxoxoxoxo