Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

Over the weekend, Chris asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day. I told him that all I really wanted was for he and the kids to do all the cooking, and cleaning (even the dreaded laundry.)So after church, Chris made me go to my room and he made a delicious lunch. After lunch I laid down, but the only problem was, I wouldn't get back up. I realize I need to do this more on Sunday afternoons. The kids laid on my bed too and everyone just hung out. It was awesome.

Close to the end of the "mom lays around day, this was the look on my husbands face. Thank goodness this time only comes around once a year, and oops! I think it may become an annual tradition. but he took all the cooking/cleaning/etc. in stride and I told him it was the best Mother's Day ever. I love Mother's Day more than birthdays by far, because I get to celebrate being a mom. My children are best thing that ever, ever, EVER happened to me! Oh, and Chris too, of course.