Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Okay, cut it out...it's not funny anymore.


Austin will be 11 in a few months and I'm starting to not be okay with it. I am seeing Halee grow into a woman and now Austin is going to start turning into a young man soon? His voice will change? I am not okay with this. I need my little boy to keep his little voice, and to not care about girls or if they are cute or not. I need him to continue to think they have cooties. I don't need facial hair (or any hair other than hair on his head) to present itself. I need my little boy to be a baby again. I know I sound whiny and I complain about the subject of my children growing up wayyyy too often but it's on my mind more than you realize, so whoever reads this blog gets to hear about it...sorry. I love my little guy, along with all of my babies. I don't care what they say, they will be my babies for ever and ever and even hairiness and deep voices etc. will not change that.