Thursday, March 10, 2011

What are we doing?

I know...I have been horrible about keeping up to date about what we have been doing, mainly because we haven't done much of anything! I admit we had some withdrawal after we went to Hawaii. We all felt sort of sad to have such bitterly cold weather, and the rain hasn't helped. Now that it's March though, I am excited for what kinds of blossoms are in store for us! We have experienced all the seasons in our new home except Spring, and I have a feeling there are going to be so many beautiful blossoms and flowers.

The kids had Spirit week at school a few weeks back and Austin won in his class. He tried sooooo hard and I have to admit he looked ridiculous, so I was excited it all payed off!

Even though we don't have much going on, life in our house never slows down. It really never ever does. There isn't time to get bored or whiny (though all of us do once in a while around here) but it does no good. Here are a few photo's of our life the last few weeks.