Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In the words of Ke$ha "I like your beard."


Chris keeps saying things like "I'm losing all my hair and I look like a big dork." Or, "You're hot and I'm not." He's always said stuff like that, but I think he thinks that aging totally sucks and he's trying to fight it and make it disappear. I'm 8 years younger than him and I feel the same way, so I totally get why he isn't too excited about aging. I wish he knew though that I'm more attracted to him now then I have ever been. We played the Newlywed game at game night with a bunch of friends the other night and we were asked what we're most attracted to in our spouse. I said his eyes, and then a friend of mine reminded me how much I'm in love with his beard and I had to agree. His beard is totally hot and if he shaves it I will crawl in a hole and die. I love facial hair...it's totally hot and wonderful. He's hot and wonderful, and on the 21st of this month he will have been mine for 14 years. I love this man. Oh, and can you guess what he was most attracted to in me?? My rear end....I know, romantic, right?