Friday, December 10, 2010

Turning 33


I have to say that Chris did well this time. He got me a whole family of Willow figurines to represent he and I and our 6 children. He did a remarkable job picking ones that actually reminded me of each of my children. I only posted the one he chose for he and I because I'm just too lazy to post all of them right now. But, I am so grateful for this gift. I am not really all that sentimental, and I probably would have told him to not buy me something like this, but once I saw them, I just felt so warm looking at them and mostly pondering what they represent to me.

I'm actually okay with turning 33. I had more crows feet creep up on me this past year. This runs in my family, and I told my mom today that I'm happy about my crows feet because it reminds me of where I came from. We'll see if I like them as much in 10 more years. But for now, I'm just thankful to be alive and to have so many blessings pouring out on me daily. I couldn't be a happier girl.