Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Game Night

I feel so lucky to have so many awesome friends. Each month we get together and have "Game Night" where we just eat, play games and most importantly, leave kids at home. It's a time where I always end up feeling like a teenager again. It's also a time where I laugh so hard my cheeks hurt. Never fails. Christmas game night was at our home Saturday night. We had a couple come that are non LDS and we played a game where they had to guess which spouse belonged with who. After they visited with everyone for about 15 minutes they got to guess, and guess how many they got right?? ONE. One and only one. The 2ND time they did much better and within a short time they figured everyone out. We laughed so hard at who got put with who. Below are a few pics of who was wrongfully placed together. I guess if you didn't know them, you might think they belong together, but since I know them, it's just plain weird.

We also did a sweater exchange, and whichever sweater you got stuck with, you had to wear to church the next day. I actually lucked out big time this year, but poor Chris became a care bear. And what a cute care bear he made.

It was a blast and I look forward to many more years of good times with these awesome friends of ours.