Monday, November 29, 2010

Momma knows best


This picture makes me smile. You know when your a kid and you say to yourself that you'll never be like your momma, but then you grow up and your so much like your momma it's scary? That's me, only I'm actually happy to be like my momma. She's an amazing woman. She did hand down a curse to me though, when she told me before I even had children, that you have to bathe a baby every day or they won't be able to sleep. Ever since she told me this, I have abided by it faithfully. As they get older it doesn't matter as much. Apparently they can sleep without a bath as long as they are under three? I know it makes no sense, but personally I love bathing my baby because then I get to snuggle her and smell her and feel like she will literally sleep better if she's had a bath. I don't know if the myth is true or not, but when your momma says to do something, you just do it...no questions asked.