Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Keeping it real...





I would say in general I am a pretty good mom. I tell my kids daily that I love them. I give them hugs. I listen to their problems. The list goes on...BUT, When it comes to family picture day, it's all down the toilet! Bad evil mom emerges, and I vow that next time we do pictures I will be more patient and relaxed. Gosh I hope that day comes soon. My friend said it best in quoting her husband, who says that there's nothing like ruining a perfectly good family day then to go and have family pictures taken. Isn't that the truth. And doing it with 6 kids? 3 of which are boys? Not easy. I must say though, I got a good laugh at many of the photo's and the expressions on faces. Here are a few, but believe me, there are at least a hundred more just like them.