Wednesday, December 9, 2009




This is why I feel so happy to be alive. I don't know how many "Dear Future Husband" letters I wrote as a kid, but I have to tell you, there were many. I always wanted to be married to a great guy and I had very specific requests in these letters. It would go something like this "I hope you are kind, caring, selfless, motivated, spiritual, happy, definitely not moody or rude. Patient (especially if you have to be married to me.) Funny, and most of all, you absolutely and without a doubt must be an excellent father." I can't say Chris is never moody, or always happy, and none of us are motivated all the time (although he seems to never stop and rest.) But I can say that he is an outstanding father. The pictures above depict what happens the minute he walks in the door at the end of the day. He loves to wrestle with Scarlett as crazy as it sounds, and she loves it even more. He has been like this with each and every one of our children. And I might add that he's a wonderful husband too. But WOW, I love the father of my children.