Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankfulness And Learning To Laugh...


I am what you might call over obsessive about order and cleanliness. I haven't always been this way, but the last 10 years, I have become this way and I have no idea how to change that. Oh well, the plus is that I have a clean presentable house, but I have determined that I need to learn to laugh and not forget to have fun in my own home. And who really cares if it's a wreck, right?? Halee helped me out with this the other night. Isn't she completely lovely covered in white? Does it look as though you could reach your finger out and taste sugar and sweets? Not this time....try shaving cream. This is definitely out of the ordinary for Halee, but for whatever reason she did something that would normally really make me angry. However, she looked so funny and so puffy white cloudish that all I and Chris could do was laugh. Boy she got off the hook. I think I will try laughing more often in stressful situations. It was serious therapy.

I am so thankful for Thanksgiving. I have every reason in life to be grateful. I have a great husband, my beautiful children, a secure future (at least I think) and I have the Lord in my life. I'm sorry to sound cheesy, but I am so blessed as I am sure so many of you are!!! Enjoy this Holiday...I know I will. I love to eat!