Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Canadian Tenors...

I love date night with my husband. My parents taught me by example the importance of going away with your spouse on a weekly basis. It's become a treasured time for us, to talk and reconnect despite the chaos of raising 6 children and running a business. What do we talk about on our dates? Raising our children and running our business. Pathetic, I know. However we also add in some other interesting topics too. Tonight we went to see one of my beloved groups, The canadian tenors. I got to know them on my favorite pandora channel (Josh Groban) and I fell hard. They have beautiful voices. Their kind of music, along with Groban, are what pulls at my heart strings. I loved listening to their inspiring songs while holding hands with the one I love.