Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Handsome...


Christian has been having a really hard time. He thinks he is not handsome. He's always convinced that the kids at school are laughing at him. He is very sensitive and sometimes misreads what people think about him. I have been working really hard with my sweet boy to build his self confidence. I even told our other kids about how he's feeling and asked if they could think of ways to make him feel better.

This morning when I was cleaning the upstairs I found this note posted to Christian's dresser. I got tear eyed and my heart filled with gratitude that I have all these special children. It's not every day that they show love like this to each other, but when it matters the most, they have each others backs. They would do anything for each other...this much I know.

Thank you Halee...this meant the world to Christian.