Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas, snow and pure joy...

Christmas morning began a little too early for my taste. The kids were up and about by 6am and by 6:30ish I gave up on them ever going back to sleep. I can't blame them I guess. We had a fabulous day and to top it off a fresh blanket of snow. It snowed all day long which only added to Christmas cozy feeling in our home. We made turkey, ham dressing and all the yummy sides to go with it. In other words, we will all be a little fatter by the end of the Holidays. I felt gratitude all day long for my family. For happiness that I have in my life. I felt sorrow for those parents and families in Connecticut. They never left my mind through out this holiday. They will continue to be in my prayers. I know Heavenly father loves each of us. I'm thankful for his hand in my life.