Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm a bad girl...


I did something bad...I did something very bad. I did something I swore I would never do. I ran in the dark. Alone. I run in the dark all the time. But alone? Never.

The news leaked to my family when I called my sister huffing and puffing while running asking her to stay on the phone with me to keep me from getting too freaked out. She was a great comfort as she described to me that a young woman was kidnapped less than 60 miles from where I live. Thanks for that bit of news.

In my family (brother sisters, mom and dad) we are not humans. We are bees and when something happens that shouldn't, we buzz.

Thankfully the queen bee's (mom and dad) and all the working bees told me like it was and I am vowing to never run in the dark alone, again.

I love my bee family. They are pretty darn special.