Monday, October 22, 2012

Blood and guts and a little cellulite too...

We had our annual Halloween game night with several of our friends over the weekend. This year Chris and I decided to get a little gory. Originally I was going to be the patient, and he the Doctor. The kids suggested it would be much more fun to have Chris be an evil Doctor and I the victim. He played the part well. Me? I think I look a little too cheerful for a bloody victim. I need to work on my acting skills.

Once upon a time I had this vision of Mark dressed as Richard Simmons. (I loved watching him as a kid.) I suggested it to my friend Tammy and she said she didn't think he would agree to do it. But in the end, he went for it. I had no idea how well he would play the part. Tammy is amazing at recreating people and adds her own personal touches. She made the best aerobic gooroo ever. Don't you love the added cellulite? I never would have thought of that.

 In my opinion, it takes a real man to dress like Richard Simmons. Good job Mark.
 You didn't know there were actually three victims with this costume? I actually stabbed Chris and Tammy several times over the course of 4 hours. It's hard to take note to stand back when you have a knife sticking out of your head.

Again, I must say....I love Halloween. One of most favorite Holidays ever.