Thursday, October 4, 2012

Field trips...

With most of my kids I have never been able to help out with their school functions very much. I always had either babies at home or pregnant with no energy. This is Grace's 1st year of school and I have made an effort to attend almost all of her field trips. I have been on 4 so far, and it's been so rewarding being with her during that time. Plus, Scarlett absolutely loves going too.

I talked Chris into going with us to the latest one. We all went to Omsi, and the girls had such a great time. Especially having dad there. It meant so much to Grace.

Here are the girls with their favorite playmate. These girls are always together. Their friend Iliana is 4 yrs. old which makes her perfect for Grace and Scarlett because she's right in the middle of their ages.