Friday, July 27, 2012

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye...

I just had to add that because I love The Sound of Music.

So, I have done something I have dreamed of doing for a while but just never could/would. I have left facebook. Before I go into "why" I have quit, I first want to say that I don't judge anyone who has one. I think Facebook can be an excellent tool of keeping in touch with those we love, and even just the ones we want to spy on for fun. Let's face it....we all do it.

For me it was because I need to illuminate as many outside distractions as possible and focus more on being a mom. It would be one thing if I could have a FB and not check it all the time, but I guess I have an addictive personality because I can't seem to do that. I went through it all in my head. I knew I needed email because I need to communicate with others. I need google because knowledge is power, but my reasoning for FB just wasn't good enough. The negatives outweighed the good for a person like me who can't seem to juggle things in the most productive way.

Anyway, so long my little FB friend. I will miss you, but in this weird sort of way....I feel free.