Thursday, February 23, 2012

Someone's been sleeping in my bed...

And there she is!



Despite the fact that this looks a lot like Scarlett, this is actually a picture of Grace when she was two. I stumbled upon it and couldn't believe how much she has grown, and how much her and Scarlett remind me of each other.

Grace has been waking up at some point during the night and climbing into bed with Chris and I. This happens several times a week and a while back Chris was beginning to get fed up by the slumber party. After he said it had to stop, I did something kind of ridiculous. I cried. He of course felt bad and asked what my problem was and I said I didn't want my babies to grow up. Her sleeping in my bed signified to me that she was still little. Lame excuse I know. I am pathetic and will be first to admit it.

Thankfully my husband gets me, and puts up with my idiosyncrasies. Heaven help this man when empty nest really hits in another 15 years.