Monday, January 24, 2011

Unity...

One thing that always seems to come from tragedy is unity. I felt unity with Chris' family even though we were only there a few short days. It felt good to see peace and happiness and most of all laughter and support amongst this great clan of people. It is impossible to not love each and every one of them. I feel blessed to know each of them. I wish I had pictures of all of them. Unfortunately I only have a few to share, but if you saw all of them, you'd just be jealous at what a great looking family Chris has. ;) I am so thankful we were able to be there. There are few times in life that you absolutely need to be there with family, and this was most definitely one of them.

Veeka...oh how I love this child.

Carl's oldest daughter Lindsay. I couldn't help but compare her to my own daughter Halee...they are only 1 year apart in age, and their personalities so similar. Lindsay is a strong and amazing girl.

The most adorable twin nieces ever...Brooke and Brandee

Uncle Joe and Aunt Dorothy...two of the nicest people on earth. I know he looks mean, but really he isn't.

Chris and his little sister Brande...she never stops smiling.

Hanging out with my little Scarlett at Greg's home. Hmmm..only having one child to deal with was kind of fun for a while.