Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun Dad's And Love Notes....

One of my favorite things to recall in my own childhood is the fact that I had such a fun, and funny dad! He may have traveled often due to business, but when he was home, he was always making up funny songs and forcing them to rhyme even if they made virtually no sense. But that is what made them funny. I always wanted to marry someone that would be an outstanding dad also. One who would be playful and fun. Chris is JUST that. Periodically he becomes "big mean scary guy." He will chase the kids through the house like a mad man and they just LOVE IT!!! Our neighbors probably think someone is getting abused around here with how loud it gets. Here he is being "Big mean scary guy..." He wasn't too happy that I took his picture, and little does he know I'm sharing it. ;)

I don't know how I managed catching Halee mid-air. But when dad is chasing the kids are running like crazy.
One more thing to share...It's not often I get love notes from other men besides Chris, but I had to share this sweet one from Austin. He is such a sensitive boy, and has a huge part of my heart like all my sweet kiddies do.