Friday, September 26, 2008

Computer Addictions And Sharing Beds...

I think I have been somewhat of a bad example to my 16 month old. I found her sitting at the computer looking at a blank screen and typing. When I tried to pull her away she got angry...hmm...I think she may take after her mommy. :) At least I am actually looking at something on the screen when I am on it though!
Every night before I go to bed I check on the kids to make sure they are all safe and sound. Connor and Christian share a full size bed, but according t0 this picture I guess the would prefer a twin size! I thought it was sweet...
And this morning I came into this. The kids all crammed into one bed to warm up. It's these rare moments as a mother that remind me how fun and wonderful it is to have all these children.